Here’s some of our favourite people to follow on Twitter:
- New York Times contributor Allison Arieff
- City Planner Brent Toderain, and particularly his City-Making Math (gotta get me some of that)
- Parking guru Donald Shroup
- Financial Times architecture and design critic Edwin Heathcote
- Public Transit consultant Jarret Walker
- Walkability expert Jeff Speck
- Urban Theorist Richard Florida (he’s quite approachable and known to wear a leather jacket)
- Geographer and demographer Simon Kuestenmacher
Check out our list of global practices & organisations in Think Global, many of whom have great feeds on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and the like.
Share your learning and experiences on social media, tag @_YoungUrbanists on Twitter (or @YoungUrbanists on Instagram and Facebook) and use the #YoungUrbanists hashtag.